Saturday 12 March 2016

Art deco inspired stud earrings and pendant sets now available

Finally you can match my Art deco pendants with a matching set of stud earrings! These Art deco inspired stud earrings have been created using the same paper and resin doming method as the pendants themselves. They are mounted onto nickel free silver earrings and come with soft silicone backings. They are 10mm in diameter so quite dainty but big enough to be noticed.


I chose to use nickel free studs and silicone backings so that the finished earrings would be as comfortable as possible to wear, even for sensitive people. I personally have been wearing a pair I made for myself and they are so comfortable. Usually I have issues with earrings where they make my earlobes itch, but not these ones!


I'm slowly but surely starting to fill my Etsy shop with these earrings along with the matching pendants. I am offering 10% off (excluding shipping costs) when purchased as a set. So if you are interested please take a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment