Wednesday 3 February 2016

Paper Bead Bracelet and earring sets

I have mentioned before that I have been making stretch bracelets from my handmade paper beads in a previous post. Today I'd like to share with you the fact that these bracelets now come with matching earrings. The earrings use the same paper beads with either gold or silver coloured findings. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but the paper used is actually uni coloured card that I have then hand painted in order to get the pattern effect which you can see in the photos. They are hand varnished with 2 generous coats of sealer and varnish making them strong and durable. Being stretch bracelets they are a one size fits all, no need to worry if they will fit.



I personally think these would make a great gift set for a friend, girlfriend or mother etc. A Valentine present perhaps? If you are interested in buying a set please leave a comment. I haven't as yet put them up in my Etsy store, so at the moment, you can only purchase them from me directly.

Until next time! Please feel free to also visit the Der Papierfuchs Facebook page and like if you enjoy what you see. xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment